Texas Rescue Patrol (TRP) is a division of Texas Recreational Safety & Land Management, a Public Charity registered as 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization.
Similar to other volunteer Fire Departments and EMS agencies in the state, Texas Rescue Patrol is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services, as an Emergency Medical Services First Responder Organization.
Multiple contractual agreements with both government and private entities afford Texas Rescue Patrol a potential response area of approximately 4,000 square miles. Our agency has helped Texans from El Paso, TX to as far east as Port Arthur, TX.
Texas Rescue Patrol is a professional organization that utilizes the latest tools and technology available to first responders, such as:
- Specialized Emergency Vehicles
- Ability to provide Basic Life Support
- Air Unit, comprised of Commercial Drones and Light Fixed Wing Aircraft
- Body Cams & Vehicle Dash Cameras
- Professional Dispatchers
- County-Wide Radio Communications System
- Computer Aided Dispatch System with GPS Tracking Technology (Orna)
- Digital Report Writing & Records System